A folding miracle - with lots underneath.
It’s a real pity that you can’t see its highlights, as the thin, almost invisible frame and the innovative folding mechanism remain hidden under the thin tabletop and don’t reveal that this table is really a folding version. Despite its many functions, 4more retains its particularly lean, shapely silhouette. It’s hard to believe that after the table legs have been folded up that an extra stacking spacer emerges – enabling up to ten tables to be stacked on top of one another without a problem.
- Design-oriented 4-legged folding table in many cases
- Narrow, nearly hidden traverse under-frame
- Practical one hand mechanism: can be opened up without turning the lever, with integrated fail-safe mechanism
- Discreet stacking buffers lift automatically during opening
- Optional Flow edge finishes elegantly and flush with the table leg of