Variety thanks to modularity
Elegant and unique – these are the main design characteristics of A-Chair. Viewed from the side, its silhouette is reminiscent of the letter “A”, hence its name. When placed in rows, its slim legs seem to melt into each other, considerably calming the overall effect. Nothing distracts from architecture. Not even with 1,000 chairs in the same room.
Variety by modularity - the new standard for different areas of deployment.
- Unique design
- Frames made of die-cast aluminium or plastic
- Shells available in a choice of plastic or shaped wood
- Free combination of shells and frames
- Vertically stackable
- Optional seat and row numbering
- Modern writing tablet of same formal language available
- Matching, well-designed lectern available